Registration rules policy in Al Nashaa Al Saleh Private School 2019-2020
New Student will be accepted according to ADEC law:
1. Admission for KG will be opened on March 3, 2019 until March 28, 2019.
2. Priority for the students who have siblings in school.
3. Student of determination (simple and intermediate situation) will be accepted depending on the medical report.
4. KG (1) Student must be born in 2015, KG (2) in 2014, Grade (1) in 2013 to be accepted in the school.
5. Re-registration for students who enrolled in the school will start on April - 1 to April - 30 after paying the current year’s fees.
6. Students who miss re-registration can lose their seat for the next year.
7. Registration for new students opened on April 14, 2019, for the grade (1-12).
8. There will be an admission test for the grade (1-12). The test will be held at the school every Thursday for (English & Math) subject at 1:00 p.m to 2:30 pm. The student should come 15 minutes early before the exam.
9. The student will not re-do the admission exam if they failed.
10. Exam result will be posted after two working days.
11. Ministerial curriculum students from grade six and above are not accepted.
12. Students who passed the admission exam will be called for interview.
13. The student should submit (behavior certificate) from the previous school.
14. The final decision for admission will depend on personal interview.
15. In case you did not complete the requirements, the registration will be canceled automatically in four days.
Note: Only KG needs to book an appointment for interview assessment
Grade 1 to 12 will have the assessment exam all on Thursdays at 1:00 PM
For New Families, click Below
For existing Families , Use portal account to register your new child
March 25, 2019